Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, March 19, 2012

A little twist on some Monday fun..



Took the puppies out for a while this morning and was really enjoying our
lovely 70ish degree weather.  There were clouds covering the sun, and that
is just fine with me!  It's supposed to rain for the next four days, and I have
always loved the breeze right before it rains.  It was soo nice out there that
I don't even care if it's a Monday morning.  : )..  Lol.  Thought about adding
a song by the Bangles, but I'm not a big fan of "Manic Monday".  I love
"Walk Like An Egyptian", so I found this instead.  It's a pretty neat creation
that someone made with that song and Michael Jackson's, "Remember the
Time" video.  Pretty neat idea.  Goes very well with the song.  Definitely
a great way to get my Monday morning started!  I miss the Breeze....

2 comments:

  1. It has definately been a MANIC MONDAY for me!It's now starting to rain, so I'll feel like a duck for the rest of this week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a normal morning for me, same old, same old. And it's raining quite a bit here as well.

      Delete