Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chococherry Kiss.. Ohhh yeah..

Swung by Ladoga Ridge on my way home from work Friday and picked up the door prize basket that I won from the Teacher's Appreciation Night last week.  I've got the Chococherry Kiss wine chillin in the fridge.  It's calling my name every time that I get close to the kitchen.  I can hear it.  Jan!  Jaaaan!  Oh, Jan!  I'm sitting right here!  Luckily, I've been able to resist it.  Truth be told, lol, I'm afraid that once I open one and drink it, that I'll get attached and want more.  Ladoga Ridge may only make it available around Valentine's Day, and they may come up with something different next year.  One bottle of that deeelishus Chococherry Kiss just won't be enough!  It's.  Just.  That.  Good.  : )..

Anyway, here's the basket that I got..  Chococherry Kiss..  In the fridge..  Calling my name..

Jaaaaaaaaaaan!

2 comments:

  1. It's now calling my name to......................"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuh uh.. I can clearly hear it calling my name still. Jaaaaan. Hear it?

    ReplyDelete