Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Best day of the year! : )..

Soo, after growing up and spending almost thirty years as a Murphy, I get to revert back to my Irish heritage on March 17th each year.  I love St. Patrick's Day.  I married into a Scottish name, but still consider myself Irish through and through.  : )..  I am an Irish Hooligan.  I love creating and engaging in Irish Shenanigans. Some of my best times were as a Murphy.  I will always be Irish at heart.  Here are some of my favorite Irish pictures to celebrate..




: )..  I'm tellin ya.
I am an Irish Hooligan!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! May the luck of the Irish smile on you today and throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUST BE NICE TO BE IRISH MORE THAN JUST ONE DAY DURING THE YEAR!!! HAPPY ST. PAT'S DAT TO YOU TOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably never appreciated it until my name changed. Lol. Now, St. Patty's day is my favorite day of the year. : )..

      Delete