Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Million Dollar Idea Day.. : )..

Soo, after talking to one of my co-workers yesterday, I had another "million dollar idea" moment.  Lol.  Thanks, Kim!  This one might be a billion dollar plan!  Now I just have to figure out how to make this project and get it going.  I know that it would catch on like wildfire.  It happens to involve one of my absolute end all to be all foods and could also include some of my favorite end all to be all seafood items as well.  Yummy.  Lemme just say, lol, I will be motivated to make this work and asap!  : )..  I could use a few million bucks, or a few billion bucks as well.  Ahh, the life! 

I already have a couple other "million dollar ideas" that would end up joining some of those crazy, wacky infomercials and the "As Seen on TV" sales areas like I see in Target, CVS and Walgreens, just to name a few spots.  The other two are a little harder to figure out how to produce, I just know what the ideas will solve.  Hehehe.  I will figure it out one day, by gosh!  Ha!  I can make a commercial like the Schticky!  Btw, I stillll NEED a Schticky!!!  One of these days, I will have one, I will, I will, I will!  Until then, I'll just have to schtick with my vacuum cleaner to battle the cat hair accumulation. I'm tellin ya!  I can sweep and vacuum one day and ten minutes later!  Pooof!  More cat hair.  Think I might cut out the middleman and just vacuum the cats instead! Ha!  (no cats were harmed in the making of this post)

Alrighty, one more workday until the weekend!  Guess I'm ready to get it started.  Yay!  I need a Schticky!

2 comments:

  1. I guess you can't tell us the million dollar idea huh? I would copy.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make ya a deal, if I need start up money I'll letcha in on the ground floor. : ).

      Delete