Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yummy.. : ).. I soo have to try this..

I love sweet potatoes.  I love them baked with a little bit of butter and light ranch dressing.  I love them as thin potato chips.  I love them as sweet potato fries, which I make by cutting the potatoes into strips and drizzling some olive oil in a quart baggie with a little bit of garlic salt, tossing the fries in to coat them evenly and baking them in a 450 degree oven for 25 minutes, turning once.  I just looove sweet potatoes in general.  It's probably my favorite part of the Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.  Yummy!  Sweet taters are awesome in my book.  Alright, enough Bubba Gumpin about sweet potatoes.  Lol.  I ran across this tastee looking dish on Pinterest and cannot wait to give it a try!  Oooh.  I can hardly wait.  : )..

They are Twice Baked Lime Sweet Potatoes and are found here.
I love sweet potatoes.  I love limes.
Ergo, I'm betting that I will love these yummy looking
taters as well!  Nom, nom, nom!

2 comments:

  1. LOOKS SOOOOOO YUMMY - NOW I WANT ONE FOR MY BREAKFAST THIS MORNING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I worked the night shift back in the day, I could eat them for breakfast in the morning too. Lol.

      Delete