Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fun with Dr. Swoope..

Fergus had his first visit with our vet, Dr. Swoope today.  Lol.  Got called, "Fat and Happy".  He's 5.1 pounds already.  Growing like a little weed.  He can run up and down our basement and deck stairs without problems, although he did roll down the basement ones a couple days ago.  I think Emmy and Milo did that too, back when they were pups.  The stairs are carpeted, and we tried to keep them from doing that, but he was no worse for wear, got up, shook himself off and raced back up the stairs again.  He and Milo love to chase each other around.  They get along very well, rolling and running, as long as they aren't around food or water, everything is peachy.  : )..

Here's the latest Fergie Ferg picture, taken during his first vet visit.
 Fat and happy puppy.
Quite the eyebrows goin.
Ernest Borgnine, Jr.  : )..
Milo gets them too.
Not quite so bad in this pic.
Whatta cutie.  : )..
And a little sweetie to boot.

4 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute! I just want to squeeze him.......or at least try. WOW he weighs a little less than my grandson Jacs, lol.

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. I get to enjoy the man cave also. I am thinking about having the girls over for a few drinks sometime here. Hopefully they will get the situation with Pinterest cleared up soon. I love it also.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Tina, I'll squeeze him for you. : ).. He's a cutie, and so is your grandson Jacs! That's great that you get to enjoy the man cave too. I would hope so with as much work as ya'll put in on it! I can't do without Pinterest, lol, as the funny pinner once said, we all need a Pintervention. Ha!

      Delete
  2. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete