Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The latest craze that is sweeping the nation.. Lol..

It's called, "Brooming".  It's a freak of nature, caused by the earth's gravitational pull and will only work through today, Tuesday, March 6th.  I've saw several friends posting it on their facebook pages but I was skeptical.  Until I actually tried it.  Pretty cool.  I had to work with the bristles on our broom, but by gosh, it worked!  Until the puppy sniffed it and knocked it over, and by puppy, I mean this one, Fergus Ozborn Macdougall, the newest addition to our family.  And took off like a bolt of lightning!  Whoosh!  It's pretty crazy if you ask me.  You've got to try it before the phenomenon ends.  : )..  Good luck and have fun.  Here it is.  "Brooming".

I am linking up with DebbieDoo's Newbie Party to spread the fun!
It's awesome.  You have to try it while it lasts!
: )..
I also had to cheat and post a friend's picture because mine was too big to upload.
Here my friend's picture again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment