Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Look who is playing with the puppy. : )..

Milo and Fergus were able to play yesterday.  : )..  Milo herds him around the house just like Emmy did with him back in the day.  He kind of pushes him around with his nose, but he's being pretty gentle with Fergus, and he's able to actually refrain from eating him.  Yay Milo!  Good boy!  He had a major breakthrough yesterday.  Just when I was starting to have my doubts.  He's doing such a great job with the puppy now.  He is still territorial over the food and water, but as long as Fergus has his own, we are good to go.  Awesome Milo!

No comments:

Post a Comment