Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Semi productive Sunday..

Went grocery shopping, yay, got the stuff to make some more white chicken chili though. Yummy! Played with the pups. Brought Milo's splish, splash pool back out and all three pups were in it at one time. Poor little Fergus jumped out twice before he realized just how much fun could be had in it. The third time was the charm and he hadd a blast. He dropped a sliver of paper in it and was barking at it when he was the only one in there. Lol. Bark! Bark! Then he kicked with his back leg and splashed me. I couldn't stop laughing. Wished I had gotten all that on video. Lol. Watched part of the NASCAR race through the back of my eyelids, Fergus did too. Went to dinner and spent the rest of the night running up and down our basement stairs because Fergus only rents the water he drinks and every time he went outside, he had to reload on the way back in. Whew! Enough Fergus! We are calling it a night!

2 comments:

  1. Where are my photos of pups playing in the pppoooollll?

    Blisst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here ya go.. : ).. Happy puppies frolicking in the pool.. I was in the process of crashing out last night. Too much running with the puppies. Lol.

      Delete