Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Puppy Pictures.. : )..

Since my last post wouldn't let me add my pictures, I will make a new one.  : )..  Here are the kids playin in their splish splash pool.  I'm jealous.  I wanted a pool too.  Lol.  My puppies got one.  I can join them in theirs, or just plain do without.  Hmm.  Don't be surprised if I take them up on it this summer.  Ha!
 Milo, minus the mud puddle mess.  Lol.
The Ferginator in his first splish splashy pool party.
He jumped out twice before realizing how much fun it was.

What fun!  Lol.
Sigh.  I really might have to join them.
: )..

No comments:

Post a Comment