Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sunny Side Up..

I've always been drawn to the celestial sun/moon/stars combo.  I even have a tattoo on my ankle to prove it (ouch!).  : )..  I love some of the celestial items I have found online, but, eh, I always see the same old things.  Soo, I started to doodle and sketch some instead.  I love to free hand draw my suns and moons and stars, and got pretty quick and efficient at it.  Even did a few doodles at work, while waiting for alarms to call on.  Anyway, I wanted to sit down and make a little set.  This is what I came up with this morning.

I'm not quite sure why I went with a silver star, but,
eh, again, something a little different.

Here's a shot of a star I drew on my chalkboard picture frame at work..
It was a little fuzzy on the side though.  I was
teasing one of my former co-workers.
He and another Training Assistant used
to "tap out" and leave the one who was caught unaware
 to listen whenever our supervisor started
long lectures.  He quit abruptly, sooo, I crowned
him the Tap Out Champ..  Lol.
I miss those days, as well as Brandon and Kita..   : )..
Still, it's a pretty neat little frame.  I found it on
the clearance aisle at Target once.  Think I didn't
grab it quick?  Pshh.  In a heartbeat!

Here's a picture of my tattoo as well.
Lol, sorry, if I was more of a contortionist,
I would have been able to get a better shot of it.
That will have to do for now.  : )..

I'm joining up with Debbie Doo's Newbie Party again..
She's got some great things on her website and
she's got some talented Newbies that join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment