Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Upcoming Cookout.. : )..

We are having a cookout Saturday afternoon and have invited some of our friends and some of my co-workers. It's nothing big, just hot dogs, hamburgers, fixins and a whole lotta puppies.  This should be fun though.  I am going to make some of Ladoga Ridge Wineries' Holiday Punch with the bottle of Strawberry Rhubarb that has been chilling in our fridge.  I cannot wait.  : )..  One bottle of Strawberry Rhubarb wine, two bottles of club soda and one can of clear soda.  Yummy!  Delicious!

Think I am also going to try a couple of these neat ideas for organization.

I miss having parties.  Lol.
Seems like they are harder to organize
lately, I kept trying to get myself in gear and
have one since last summer, but it kept
getting pushed back.  : )..  I am biting
the bullet this time and pushing through the
procrastination that has plagued the last few attempts.
Should be fun!  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I recently saw the veggies in the cup with dip and was like I LOVE THAT. The bandana one is super cute as well. If I was invited to a cook out and either of those ideas were done, I'd feel very special.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bliss. : ).. I still plan on doing that despite the snotty, condescending, "Why do you need clear cups and colored napkins?" question that I got from my dh. Really? We can spend umpteen bucks to make his hot rod look nice but ooooh, why in the WORLD would we need clear cups and colored napkins for a party. Hmm. Yeah. Why. Lol. Men.

      Delete