Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Where did yesterday go? Lol.

Whew.  Had a gorgeous day off, temps in the high 70's with a beautiful breeze out there.  Spent most of my time running in and outside with the puppies, so I got to enjoy a lot of that.  Got the main floor of the house ready for our cookout, minus the floor because, quite frankly, I didn't feel like doing it twice, so I'll wait and finish that today.  Working on the lawn and the downstairs today.  Not that there is a lot to do, but, by gosh, some of it just takes a while.  It's nice out there today, with a sunny, warm forecast for this afternoon.  Perfect for a BBQ.  : ).. 

Alrighty, back to work.  Lol.  Pictures to follow.
Including my clear cups with colored napkins.
Ha!  Men.
("WHY do you need clear cups and colored napkins?")
Men.
("I am going to touch up the black chassis on my hot rod!")
Men.
("Why??? do you need clear cups and colored napkins?")

No comments:

Post a Comment