Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Partay.. Lol..

Happy to say that it was another successful cookout with lots of yummy food. Great friends and a lot of fun. I have pictures of some of it but between watching tv through the back of my eyelids, a couple loads of laundry, dinner out and an early departure time for Dutch tomorrow (he's getting up at 3am and went to sleep about 630pm), I didn't get computer time today. Those parties are fun and we had a smaller crowd who all went home at a decent hour, but lemme tell ya, between the cleaning, yard work, cooking and cleanup, they get harder to recover from each time. Guess that means I'm getting older. Well. Ha! Not according to my MySpace pages that should still say I'm in my 30's. : ). Anyway. Great party. Yummy Ladoga Ridge Holiday Punch. Deelishus. Pics to follow. Minus the clear cups and colored napkins. Men. He shopped. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment