Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Party pictures..

Had some early guests so I didn't get pictures as early as I wanted to.  We had hamburgers and hotdogs and some baked beans with hamburger and onion in them, which went over really well, as usual.  Lol.  Especially from the looks of this picture..

 Some Mexicorn, corn with rotel.  Yummy!
 My highlight of the party..
Ladoga Ridge's Strawberry Rhubarb wine,
two bottles of club soda and a little bit of 7Up.
Deelishus!  : )..
I even put my lights out on the porch.
Super easy, super cute.
All in all, the few pics that I took shows how much
fun was had.  Too much fun to take too many pics.  : )..
Lol.  Whew.  Glad it's over though.  I need a Monday
to recover from my weekend.  Lol.


2 comments: