Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Awww.. : )..

He wakes me up in the middle of the night because he wants out of his needs to go outside.  He chews on us a little bit, not as much as he did when he was a little baby.  He chases the cats with his brother and sister.  He chews on things that shouldn't be chewed on.  He has pulled the stuffing out of things that shouldn't have the stuffing pulled out of.  He barks at his brother and sister and the cats without listening to us ask him not to.  He empties a filled water bowl of water in less than a minute on the kitchen floor... 

But he also loves to cuddle and see us when we come home at night and when we let him out of his kennel.  He loves it when I keep him out of his kennel and let him sleep on the bed when he's tired.  He loves chasing us around and barking at cups that he was playing with and left on the floor and then forgot that he had been playing with it and can't figure out what that strange object is that is now rolling all over the wooden floor upstairs (I have that one on video on my iphone, but apparently it is way too big to post on here..  It keeps saying, "Loading" and never gets done.).  He loves Milo's splish splash pool.  But most of all, he's soo cute when he sleeps.  : )..

McCormack's Sir Fergus Ozborn McDougal..

2 comments: