Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Notta Lotta Computer Time..

Haven't had a lot of computer time lately and even less success when it comes to working on crafts so, just bear with me for a bit and I'll eventually get back to it.  : )..  Have a First Aide class this morning so I'm short on time as usual.  Yay.  Joy of joys.  It's not so bad until we have to get down on a hard tiled floor on our knees to roll people over.  Awesome.  My knees hurt already just thinking about it!

Anyway, knowing that my 'puter may be unaccessible later this evening, here are a few fun things for the day.....
 Lol.
 From Pinterest..  Pug on a pug on a rug..  : )..
Awwwwww..  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment