Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What's for my snack today? : )..

I'm thinking that it's going to be this!  I love Granny Smith apples, caramel dip, raisins, etc.  Put them all together?  Oooh.  I really think I would love that.  : )..  Yummy!
Apple Nachos..

2 comments:

  1. OH YUM! These look good and not as messy. This would make a great after-school snack for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. : ).. I went to a Pampered Chef party once and they had something similar on a huge cookie. I've been wanting that ever since then. It was soo good!

      Delete