Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fergus Fun..

Fergus went for his last round of puppy shots this morning.  He's 8.1 pounds of furry fun.  He's 17 weeks old.  I called his Momma Judy and gave her an update on how well he has been doing.  All in all, he's starting to become one of the pack, chasing and herding his kitty brothers around the house, running up and down the fence line with his brother and sister and the neighbor dogs, snoozing all snuggled up with any of the aforementioned family members.  Lol.  Here are a couple great pics of his this week.  : )..


Cute as a bug in a rug if ya ask me!  Lol.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you-FERGUS is adorable! I met a yorkie pup today, and thought Fergus was WAY MORE DARLING in his looks & personality!

    ReplyDelete