Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My To Do List..

My To Do List today was to actually finish one of my crafts, and I actually got it done.  Lol.  Yay!  Not that it's a big deal, but I finally finished one while I was working ooooh so hard at the group home this evening.  That and I got to look around on Pinterest for a while.  Oooh, such hard, hard, hard work.  Actually, staying busy and awake is about the hardest work we have here.  : )..

Lol.  Umm.  Yeah.  Soo.  My iphone is sideways.
Or the pictures are.
I emailed my picture.
It was sideways.
No problem.
Clicked rotate until it was right side up.
Saved it.
No problem.
Opened the file.
Right side up.
No problem.
Went to post the picture here.
Umm.
Yeah.
Soo.
Problem!
It's still sideways.
Ugh.
I am beginning to think my iphone is trying to gaslight me!
Lol.
I'll post pics of my craft item in the morning
when I have access to my home 'puter.

In the meantime, here are some great Pinterest finds
that I found today.  : )..

has a great dresser idea,
black matte paint with
gloss stencils.  Love it..  : )..

 PositivelySplendid.com
has this great chalkboard picket fence
idea.  Guess what?  Love that too!
And finally?  Lol.
DwellingsByDevore.com
has this awesome Fan Head
and Lamp body idea.
Awesome Possum!

Sideways.  Ugh.
Dang Smartphone technology.
Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment