Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Right Side Up? I am.. For now.. Lol..

Soo, after my little debacle with my pics last night, figured I would give it a go this morning. Here is my item..  Nothing exceptionally special, but it will definitely come in handy.  : )..

 Yay!  Whaddya know.  Right side up.
It's a write on, wipe off board.
Paper.  Frame.  Stenciled letters.
Write on, wipe off marker.
Voila.  Done.
Easy Peasy..
But, I finished it!
And got another idea after thinking
about it and some other craft items
that I have waiting around the house.
: )..
Soo, I'll have a Debbie Doo Newbie
project by tomorrow.  It's been a couple weeks.
Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment