Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just a little somethin, somethin.. : )..

Soo, after making my little To Do list, I realized why I practiced on that.  Lol.  I gathered up my craft supplies that have been patiently waiting for me to figure out what they were going to make, and came up with something pretty neat.  : )..  Here is my little somethin, somethin for DebbieDoo's Newbie Party this week.


That was an old picture that I printed out..
Rub on transfer words..
And voila. A quick, easy deal.
All in all?  A little project for less than $4.
Can't beat that.  : )..

That being said, I am linking up to DebbieDoo's Newbie Party
again this week.  She has some great ideas and some really
great Newbies on her website!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you...I love this.I thank you for sharing at the newbie party. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for letting me join in on the newbie fun! : )..

    ReplyDelete