Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Funday Friday..

Took the entire day off work, got to take the puppies to the groomers and work on some crafts.  Gotta lotta stuff done, and the crafts that I did today worked out really well.  : )..  I'll be posting one of them on Sunday.  Fergus got a pretty good haircut, he looks like a totally different dog.  Lol.  Instead of Ernest Borgnine eyebrows, he has our recently passed Cornish Rex cat's ears in exchange.  Poor little puppy.  Ha!  Emmy got a little grooming herself, she was starting to look a little shaggy on her head and both she and Milo got their nails trimmed.  Thanks to Aunt Chelsea!  Emmy and Fergus smelled soo good on the way back.  Don't worry, have no fear, I'm sure that they found something smelly to roll in once we got home!  Lol.

Anyway, here are the puppy pics of Fergus that I took once we got home..

 Fergus before..
Fergus 2.0

Our cat Rexdancer's Hard Target Firefox..
I rest my case.
RIP Foxy.
He's been gone for around a year now,
but he is still missed,
even if he was a strange cat.
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment