Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Healthy eating ideas..

Ok, soo, starting on Monday, my co-workers and I are starting a healthier eating challenge. Well, I'm starting mine that day, not exactly sure when they are going to begin theirs.  I'm excited and all in for it. My biggest downfalls are pizza and potato chips.  I love both.  I love shrimp more, but amazingly, with the exception of the chimichangas, shrimp is still a go with this plan.  Yay!  Take away my shrimp and someone might come out with a nub.  It wouldn't be pretty.  Lol. 

Anyway, speaking of shrimp...  Here is a delicious looking recipe that I am hoping will taste just as great as it sounds!  : )..

It's a shrimp cake recipe found Here..
The recipe says it makes 12 cakes.
Awesome!  : )..  Count me in.
I'm betting it'll be a great, great, great leftover!

By the way, I have alternatives to the potato chips,
baked sweet potato chips (right on!)
and for the pizza too,
substituting 14 strips of bacon weaved together
and baked for a bit instead of a regular crust,
homemade, healthier pizza sauce
and natural meat and delicious veggie
toppings with actual cheese, cheese
instead of processed cheese.
Again, count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment