Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Nooo, don't tell me...

I was really starting to enjoy a nice, relaxing weekend..  I was finally starting to wind down from the last work week..  I was finally getting caught up on some things that have been waiting..
Ugh..  I am soo not ready for Monday yet..
Lol..  It's not a lack of energy..
I'm just not looking forward to going back to our regular routine at work today.  We had a little down time last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  There was a little work involved, but not a lot.
Today?  Back to the grindstone.  Back to actual "work" work.  Ugh.  I'm not ready for that.

Soo, here are some funny things to brighten my morning.  Lol.  : )..

 For all the Bob Ross and "happy little tree" fans out there.

Ugh.  M o n d a y...
Yay.

2 comments: