Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do not pass Go, do not collect $200..

Still no word on the truck, but there is a potentially shady individual who might be getting visited by the MO Hwy Patrol and Sugar Creek Police Department. Said potential hooligan might have picked the wrong truck to steal. Serves him right if he did. Thanks for playing, now take your ball and go home to federal prison because they also stole an interstate trailer that came from overseas in China. Whoops! Wrong move! Ha! In other news, I had a sinus headache that kicked my hind end earlier. I came home to let the pups out and went straight to bed without supper. Lol. Do not pass Go, for sure! I landed on the parking spot, while I hope said aforementioned hooligan will land in the Jail square. Ha! We will be more than happy to rid society of his company for a while. He can sit and roll dice all he wants, I highly doubt he will roll himself out of that bad spot. Aww. Too bad. K. Crashing back out. Too bad I don't own Boardwalk. : ).. One of there days, I'll live somewhere coastal....

No comments:

Post a Comment