Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fun With Scanners



Been listening to the Jackson County dispatch on a free scanner application
on my iphone.  Lol.  Our city almost always has sirens sounding, day or
night.  Now, I can find out some of the reasons behind it.

Today?  There are two males riding around downtown KC, shooting an
AK-7, there is a female who is intoxicated, sitting outside of a convenience
store who has had arrests in the past for drugs and weapons, somebody from
Edwards, KS has an active warrant for failing to appear in court, and another
male either was or was not stabbed with a screwdriver.  Wow.  Hmm.
Memorial Day fun in Kansas City.  Awesome.  Think I'll stay inside tonight.
Lol.  : )..  Whew!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Stay inside. Stay safe. Blog on ...

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I believe I will. : ).. It was a hot one here and the people got a little crazy. Or I just hadn't been listening at the right time before today. Lol.

      Delete
  2. No way, there is a phone app to listen? I'm so getting this. I'll always know if a cop is hauling one of my son's azzes home.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are several free scanners. Mine will pull up a search for jurisdictions in your area. Lol. I'm waiting to hear KC pd chasing a yellow TBucket. (Dutch's hotrod). : )..

      Delete