Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend..

Going to a bbq this afternoon at a co-workers house, looking forward to a nice, relaxing afternoon.

Made some black bean and corn salsa to take along.  It's super EZ and super good.  : )..

 2 cans lightly drained black beans..
 2 cans corn, drained..
 2 cans rotel, lightly drained..
 One onion, chopped well..
 Cilantro to taste, I love the smell of cilantro, I think Milo does too.  : )..  Lol.
 A little Chili Powder to taste..
 Palmful of salt..
The juice of one lime..
Rachel Ray says to microwave the lime
for 10 seconds and it will squeeze easier..

Stir together, and serve with chips..

We chose these two this time..

Alrighty, on to the bbq!
: )..

2 comments:

  1. That salsa sounds yummy! Hope y'all have a great time!
    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! : ).. We love that salsa and have always had people asking for the recipe. It's super ez, but it tastes soo good. It's a staple in our house. Lol. We had a great bbq, nice breezes and good food. Thank you for stopping by here as well! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend too!

      Delete