Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lighting the way..

Alright, soo, I was cruising Pinterest the other day and found this lovely little item..


And this one..

And I thought, aha!
I could do that.
I love lighthouses.
I love all things nautical.
I really want to live somewhere coastal.
Soo, this is what I came up with..

Although I do love darker colors,
I also love nautical ones too.
: )..


Linking up with DebbieDoo's
Newbie Party this week..
Great host, great site,
great Newbies!




2 comments:

  1. What a creative way to make a lighthouse! Yours looks so cute! I love the blue color. Found you through Debbiedoo's Newbie Party. I am happy to be now following. :-) Hope you have a great day!
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharla! I love the blue, nautical, beachy colors too. It helps me feel less land locked. : ).. Thanks for the great comment, for stopping by and for following me. I appreciate that!

      Delete