Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, May 21, 2012

When it rains it pours.. Lol..

So, after missing the semi truck for a full week, now our poor old Dodge finally sputtered to a stop.  It's a 1994 Dodge Ram, with well over 260,000 miles on it.  We had to replace the fuel pump a few years ago because it stopped running.  $200 later and after Dutch and his friend Dan replaced that, Dutch wished they had cleaned out the gas tank.  It kept shuddering and choking if it dipped below half a tank of gas.  Finally, today?  The fuel pump went out again.  Another $200 later, and after Dutch cleaned the gas tank this time, it's back up and running like a champ.  Moral of the story?  Lol.  When it rains and pours, keep a mechanic close at hand.  Whew!  Yay for Dutch.  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment