Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Royals Game..

Volunteered to sell raffle tickets for the Arthritis Foundation at the Royals Game for ADT tonight.  We get free tickets to the game and a voucher for $10 of free food.  Which ought to buy me a hotdog and a soda.  Lol.  : )..  Still, should be fun, get to see the game and work for a good cause.  

I think this..
 is where you'll be able to find me and my raffle tickets!
Keepin cool by the waterfalls!
: )..
Now, that's my idea of catchin a baseball game!
Who knows, I might even get to meet Slugger.
Alrighty, and we are off to the ball game!



1 comment:

  1. The last group of raffle sellers sold enough 50/50 raffle pot tickets for the lucky winner to walk away with a whopping $2500 prize. Dutch said opening night? That winner walked away with $7,000. Our haul tonight (and my hook was, "the last winner won $2500",) let our lucky fan walk away with $3,000. Woot! A whole lotta, lotta, lotta walkin! My feet hurt so bad they were threatening to kick my hind end if I didnt get off them immediately. My feet hurt. My knees ache and are throbbing, but it was fun and worth it! Especially to our lucky fan! Since our fan won $3,000, that means that between the ADT, UPS and Arthritis Foundation volunteers combined, we sold over $6,000 in raffle tickets, at $2, $5 and $10 a whack! Woot! Go team!

    ReplyDelete