Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Channeling my inner Training Assistant..

Whew.  Soo, our National training is over.  Yay.  Three full days of National accounts (all of the chain store, Home Depot, Buffalo Wild Wings, Pizza Hut, Sears, etc), and operators clearing accounts to our training queue to be checked.  Not too bad on the first night.  The second night, we had a few more signals because they opened it up from alpha signals (Fire, Burglar, Hold Up,) and added maintenance issues on alarm systems, to the lowest (ack, and the biggest bane of my alarm system career) fail to communicate signals tonight. 

Add to all of that, there were only two of us clearing the accounts after supper (from 630pm to 9pm), and 15 operators who were zipping through accounts, it was a little crazy.  Toss in assist questions where I had to open another program to jump in accounts to check the account information because our screen shot program wasn't working, and you could say, it was pretty chaotic. 

Whew!  I actually had to let my inner Training Assistant back out of the cobwebby filled box she's been stuck in for over two years.  I channeled her this evening.  My brain is mush.  Mush I tell ya!  Wow.  I am sooo not used to being a training assistant anymore.  Now I remember why I loved my weekends sooo much.  Lol.  It may take a couple days to recover.  : )..  TGIF for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment