Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

iPhone Covers..

Once we upgraded to the new iphones, we had to buy new covers because our old ones wouldn't fit with the new phone design. After having bought a red, rubber, clunky cover,

it started falling apart after a few months. The corner started ripping open and finally, we decided to get me another one.  I chose one from WalMart that had a Missouri Tiger logo on it.

It looked like this one, just in black.
Within a week or so, the Tiger logo started to
rub off.  Blah..  Dang it..  : )..

Wish I had found one like this one..

Although, there was one store who had this one,
for $25.  Nah..  That's ok..  Lol.. 
Soo, I settled for a plain, clear case
that will let me add a picture or some kind
of my own design inside.
I chose one of the pictures from
Notley Hawkin's website.
It's a picture he took in my old hometown
of Fulton, MO.  I had never seen Fulton
look that great!  I printed it off on
regular paper, I'll probably try some photo
paper next time. 
 Here's what the picture looked like
from his webpage.  : )..
Such an awesome shot!
Soo, now I have a little piece of Fulton
that I can take with me where ever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment