Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Fun With Puppies..

Milo says he loves the smell of neighborhood cats in the morning.. : )..
Lucky for him, our neighbor has a gazillion of them.
I counted seven of them sitting in a group in that yard behind us
one afternoon.  I think they were trying to make Milo lose his mind.
It worked.  He about had a conniption!
 Auntie Em looking pretty and smelling sweet after
visiting, "Aunt Chelsea" and being groomed.
(we still hadn't picked up our extra seating from the party, lol)
(i'm still trying to recover from the bbq, whew!)
(it might take another week or so, lol)
Now, if she could ONLY find something stinky to roll in,
she'd be a happy little girly girl.

And, finally..
The Ferginator, Sir Fergus Ozborn McDougal
lookin like he needs to go visit "Aunt Chelsea" soon.
: )..  We've noticed, he's definitely getting his
adult teeth in.  Look at those chompers!
Thankfully, he chews on toys.
Emmy didn't.  We were her chew toys.  Lol.
He's too sweet to do that.  Ha!  He loves chewing
on all kinds of things that he shouldn't though.
Baseboards, metal desk legs, furniture, bowls.
You name something he shouldn't chew and he'll
try and chew on it.  However, we've also figured out,
he doesn't like the taste of limes, so everything
gets a little lime spritzer from time to time.
Works like a charm.  : )..  Or I guess a lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment