Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My day.. In a nutshell.. Lol..

Started out to work this morning, which is about 20 miles from home. 
Got halfway there and then realized....
Noooo..
Lol..
My iphone didn't make the morning commute with me.

Nine whole hours without my phone.
Nine whole hours without my music.
Nine whole hours without facebook.
Nine hole hours without Pinterest!
Whew!  Good news?  I made it through all that with flying colors.
Lol..
Glad it doesn't happen often.
It was a looooonnnnngggg day.
Glad to be back in touch with electronic media.
A whole work shift without Pinterest.
That really doesn't happen often!
TGFiPhones.  Lol.
I missed my little pretty.  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment