Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Suhweet! : )..

I've noticed several people wearing something similar to a vest at ADT here lately.  They are super cute and I've been wondering where they are getting them.  Never really asked, but voila!  Cruising..  Pinterest.. of course..  (I do that a lot..  nah.. really.. a lot..  ask AT&T..  I went over 3 GB on my iphone unlimited data plan this month alone and I still have 4 more days left on the billing cycle..  Most of that time was spent on Pinterest..  wow..)  Lol..  However, it was time well spent, if you ask me!  Yay!  I ran across this Pinterest picture..

 Cute?  I agree..
 Super cute?  I know!
 No Sew?  I'm in.
Mine still needs a little work
and I'm sorry for the crinkly
undershirt.  I'm in a time crunch
before heading out to work and had to
grab something.  It was actually folded, but
stuck in a drawer for a while.  Lol.
However, a few little adjustments,
turning some of the hem under,
and it will be just as cute as ever.
: )..
Soo, next time I see someone wearing
one of these cute little vests, I no longer
will have vest jealousy.  Ha!
I can make one!  Teehee!

I'm linking up to Debbie Doo's
newbie party today.  : )..
Great site, great ideas,
great host and great newbies!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this look. I am all about layering, and this is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me share. : ).. I have loved these vests every time I see someone with one. Who knew they would be super ez? Love that!

      Delete
  2. I like how yours turned out, plus, anything that says "no sew" grabs my attention! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! : ).. I love the color of mine for sure. And I am definitely a no sew person too. Love that. Glad to share it!

      Delete