Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Smells like.. Teen Spirit? Nah.. Wet puppies!

Lol.  It was soo hot here today, the pups didn't spend much time outside.  Until...  This evening.  Not that the temperature dropped much, but it felt like it did after the sun receded a little.  Milo got to enjoy his favorite summer activity in the whole wide world!  He got a little splish splash time in his splish splash pool!  Yay!  Crazy little puppies.  They love the water.  Emmy and Fergus love chasing the water hose, while Milo prefers to stomp, splash and snap at the water from inside his pool.  Here are some pics of the wet little doggies.  Oooh what fun they had!

 Emmy splashin..
 Milo takin a splish splash..
 The Ferginator attackin..
 Rubba Dub Dub, almost three pups inna tub..
 The Wetinator..
A wet Em'n'em..
Milo was too busy splashing to get his picture taken.  : )..
He loves his splish splash pool.  Lol.
Wet, happy little puppies.
Finally got that smelly good stuff off them for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment