Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ouch! Ow! Ouch! Ow!

Went to a fish fry this afternoon, and had some delicious food, including some red fish from Louisiana.  Yummy!  : )..  However, as the day went on, I started to get a little bit of a headache.  It started off small, and was only noticible at times.  I should have gone ahead and grabbed some meds, but I kept putting it off, hoping that it would go away on it's own.

By the time we left?  Oooh my gosh.  : (..  Ouch!  Ow!  Ouch!  Ow! 
The entire drive home was rough. 
I took some of my Tension Headache meds, hoping it was just a tension headache.
Still no relief.
 Oooh, my poor, aching head.
I tried a Sudafed, hoping maybe it was a sinus headache.
Still no relief.
 Laid down, hoping that the meds would kick in and the pain would stop.
Still no relief.
 Thought about grabbing my ice pack and using it, but
settled for a couple Aleve pills instead.
Finally!  Whew!
Relief!
I still don't know what kind of
headache that was, but it was rough!
It had a little stabbing pain from time to time.
: (..  Luckily, that's the first time I've had one like that.

Whew.  Still had a great time at the fish fry though!
Yummy food!  : )..
Red fish, Crappie fish,
Catfish.  Jalepeno hushpuppies.
Deelishus!

I asked my friend who invited us,
do I have to catch my own fish to fry?  Lol.
Ha!  Just kidding.  I told her I would be there,
giving people a poor, starving puppy look, while
other's were eating their fish.  All I ever catch is the
junk and weeds off the bottom of the pond.  : )..


Thankfully, lol, lucky for me!
The fish were already caught,
prepared and cooked by the time
we got there.  Ha!  : )..
So we were all like this instead..


Woot!
Whew.
Time to rest again.


No comments:

Post a Comment