Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ahh.. A quiet Sunday..

Didn't do much, but that was a good thing..  Did laundry, played with puppies, got stymied when I tried to do my craft item for Debbie Doo's newbie party because I'm lacking some supplies.  Lol..  Looked on Pinterest a bit, not as much as usual though, and just basically took it easy after that headache yesterday.  Whew.  And the fact that tomorrow is Monday, which means it's back to the grindstone, with some overtime hours to boot.  It was nice to have a quiet day to rest and relax.  And watch neighborhood people swim in their backyard pools.  : (..  I have pool envy.  Sigh.  One of these days though, one of these days.  That'll be a thing of the past.

Anyway, since I haven't accomplished much today, I'll end my day the same.  .
Here are some great Pinterest pics again.





Alrighty.  Now to rest up for tomorrow.
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment