Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Whew. Another successful partay..

Dang.  Whew.  Done.  Really done.  Well.  Kinda done.  Still have one guest who I'm giving a ride home to, so technically, I guess that means the party is still going.  The band packed up and left, although there was a technical party foul called by Dutch, the band was missing their banjo picker because he had another previously scheduled event going on.  Soo, technically, the band said that they still owed Dutch an actual show.  Lol.  Well, it probably won't matter once the liquor wears off.  : )..  The band travels, not only with their name, Famous Seamus and the Travelbongs, but some Apple Pie Moonshine.  Soo, you can tell, the party foul came with some discrepency that is apparently stilllll being discussed.  (eyeroll)

I'll post pics later.  Finally time to take the last partier home.  Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment