Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Fun..

It's Friday, and although it was a short work week, it was long enough.  Lol.  Got the party tomorrow, Dutch's birthday is coming up, so it's an early celebration for him.  Not sure how much he'll get to celebrate, lol, he's the one who will be grilling.  Got shish kabob's planned, with roasted veggies and probably a sweet potato bar.  He finally got the old, dilapidated, dry rotting shed in our yard knocked down and carted off.  Whoever built it, put it in the worst spot, facing the fence and the ramp only cleared the fence by about a foot.  Not to mention, the wood they used for the ramp wasn't treated properly, and they didn't put any type of slip resistant material on it.  Can't tell you how many times it has been soo slick that I've done the splits while trying to walk up it.  : (..  Glad that contraption is gone. 

One of our friends, an iron worker, built us a nice, handy dandy metal shed in the back corner, with plenty room behind and beside it to mow, and with the front facing the open yard.  It's a pretty nice little building with plenty room inside for everything, and close enough to the ground that no ramp was needed.  I'll eventually get some good pics of it and post them.

Whew.  Alrighty.  Gotta hit the grocery store and get ready for tomorrow.

Here are some great pics to tide me over until then.





No comments:

Post a Comment