Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ahhhsome.. : )..

If you all have noise in your life, my suggestion?  Buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.  If you all wake up with dogs barking at dogs that are barking outside, or because a leaf blew past the house and a cat who is perpetually meowing, no matter what you try and do for it, buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.  If you all have a cat that begs for something, even after you feed it something in the morning, let it outside, give it water, pet it and it still meows?  Buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.  If your dogs won't stop barking at the cat who won't stop meowing?  You guessed it.  Buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.

If the only quiet time you have all day long is the car ride to the place you spend eight and a half hours that is chocked full of noise?  Umm, hmm.  Right. Buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.  I mean, as long as those noisy people are doing what they are supposed to be doing, it's ok if they make noise.  My solution?  Exactly!   Buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.  If you ask for that noise to tone down just a "smidge" and are told, "They are all just doing what they are supposed to be doing, not doing side conversations."  What's that?  Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  Buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.  If those people are getting compensation and the thing that they are supposed to be doing is driving someone crazy?  Give them kudos for a job well done and a huge raise.  Then they can buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.

If the only other quiet time you have all day long is the car ride back home?  Buy some Koss noise cancelling headphones.  Back to the dogs that bark.  Back to the cat that continually meows.  Back to the noisy spouse who, despite knowing that your day is chock full of loud, annoying, rude, disrespectful noise, gleefully joins the fracas.  Back to the spouse who spent all day in the quiet because they are off from work, and now wants to keep talking and talking and talking and talking because they didn't have any one to talk to all day?  Oooh.  Yeah.  You guessed it. Buy. some. Koss. noise. cancelling. headphones.

WalMart sells them for $20.31.
These ahhhsome inventions reduce ambient noise.
These ahhhsome inventions cover your ears and keep out a lot of the voices around you.
I'm thinking about having them super glued to my head.
WalMart sells Super Glue for less than $5.00.
Koss.  You have saved my sanity!
Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!
You all are ahhhsome!
Ahhhsome.
Once again, it's peaceful.
Once again, I can function.
Once again, I can do what I am supposed to be doing.
Oooh, don't worry.
Those other people who are still doing what they are supposed to be doing?
They haven't changed one iota.
They haven't changed one decibel.
They haven't changed one smidge.
But, thanks to the wonderful, wonderful, wonderful
people at Koss and WalMart?
I. Don't. Hear. Them. Anymore.
Ahhhh.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhsome.
Ahhhsome.
Ahhhh.
Yeah.
Koss.
Soooo nice.
Yeah.
They. Are. My. Heroes.
Ahhhh.
Yeah.
Sooo much better.
Koss.
: ).
Bless y'all.
Ahh.
Yay!
: ).
Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment