Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wishing everyone a peaceful night..

After the tragedy this week, I couldn't think of anything better than to wish everyone much
peace and comfort.

Just something simple.
It's a chipboard peace sign from Hobby Lobby,
a monogrammed letter
and some daisies with different colored middles.

I'm linking up to DebbieDoo's Newbie Party
again this week.  Great site, great host, great newbies!
I've missed joining in on so much
lately, but things are getting better by the day.
: )..

2 comments: