Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, July 16, 2012

No Doubt is back! : )..



I love me some No Doubt, ever since the start, but we've sorely missed
them for ten years.  They just released their first new single today.  : )..
Can I get a woot woot?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to say I've never heard of No Doubt, but I did enjoy listening to the music. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved their "Tragic Kingdom" cd, you probably have heard some of their music. Their big hits were "I'm Just A Girl", "Spiderwebs" and a few other various hits. Gwen Stefani went solo for a couple cd's, including the hits, "Hollaback Girl" and "Rich Girl". : ).. Mostly pop/dance music, but some of their other group songs were less mainstream. Just as great though.

      Delete