Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Duhks - Heaven's My Home



Not feelin it today.  It was a looooong, frustrating day and whew, I am
sooo glad that it is over.  Lookin forward to a peaceful, quiet night of
snoozin.  Missing DebbieDoo's Newbie Party again this week.  Just haven't
had much time, energy or creativity to put into my blog the past couple
weeks.  I'm hoping that will change soon, but not so sure that it will. 
Anyway, love this song.  So nice and quiet and peaceful.  Pleasant to listen
to.  Relaxing.  Enjoyable.  Great group.  Great song.  : )..  Ahhhh.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment