Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

But soft...

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? 
 It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou, her maid, are far more fair than she..

Oooh.  Wait.  It's just the backdoor
light that our new neighbors thought
would look great, if it was left on
allll night long.
Awesome.
'Preciate that.
Yup.  It's just that bright.  It's like one
of those 1000 candle watt lights that they make.
Ugh.  Hope it runs their electric bill up.  : )..
Ha!  Actually, I'm sure our dogs will find something
to bark at around 2am when they have to go out
in that illuminated back yard.
They won't think it's such a good idea then.

They just about scared the schtickey out of me
late Thursday night as well.  It was dark and I was
about to get in the car and run to the store,
when all of a sudden!  There was a florescent
flashlight moving around in the darkended
house that hadn't had anyone in it for months.
I'm tellin ya!  I was ducking, backing out in a hurry
and about to call 911 when I noticed their
vehicle parked in their driveway.  Whew!
I'm tellin ya, I thought I jumped when
some cops were yelling, "Get on the ground!!!"
a few weeks ago!  Lol.  I was mooovin
after the flashlight incident!  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment