Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chandler tries to make a present



This is how I feel when I try and create something original.  Lol.  Alrighty then.
Soo, DebbieDoo and Fox Hollow Cottage are having another Pin The Tail on
the Bloggy party this Friday and I am wanting to come up with something
original, but dang, it's tough.  There are so many great ideas out there on
Pinterest already, it's hard not to want to copy something and change it up
a little bit.  Thought about doing Rachel Ray's Fake Out Deep Fried Ice Cream,
but it still won't be an original idea.  I loooooove her recipe for that, you can
find it here..  Anyway, I still have two days to figure something out.  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment