Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday Fun..

First day back to work in ohhh, five full days.  : )..  Ahh.  I would say it was nice and peaceful, but it was still full of a cat meowing, and dogs barking, train horns, noisy cars and motorcycles and a few other various loud sounds.  I've almost given up.  However, I did have a nice little mini vacay and a break from some of the stress.  Woot.  Soo, back to it today.  Yay.

That being said, here are some pics to brighten the day and get it started right.



: )..  I love the Keep Children Close part.  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment