Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Winery Harvesting.. : )..

I'm planning to help a couple of our local wineries with their first grape harvests this weekend.  Ladoga Ridge Winery in Smithville is having their harvest starting at 8am Saturday.

 I plan to join them..
 
And then, Sunday, Fence Stile is having
their first harvest, also starting at 8am.
Again, I plan to join them.  : )..
Soo, I'm thinking, my weekend is starting
to look pretty good!
Not for long!  Lol.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment