Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

BINGO!

Alrighty.  Tomorrow night is our charity Bingo night for the Benefits 4 Tyrone fund.  We are having a bingo night / raffle (two great prizes, a coffee gift basket and a Miller High Life Mirror) / bake sale that will hopefully rival all other Bingo nights that Pat's Pub has had before.  And, hopefully, people will have so much fun that they keep going back for the upcoming Bingo nights there.  : )..

Sooo..  Why does everyone else always yell, "BINGO!"
when all I yell is, "Ahhh nuts!"
Lol.  I loved all of the kooky Leslie Nielson movies..
: )..
This one was no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment